Seirin B-Type Japanese Needles
£8.73 excl. VAT
- Strong and Reliable: High-quality surgical stainless steel
- Coloured Plastic Handle: Sturdy plastic handle with colours according to size
- Individual Packaging: One needle per blister without guide tube
- Choice of Sizes: Pick from three lengths and four widths
- Pack Size: Each box contains 100 needles ideal for professional practices
The Japanese needle manufacturer Seirin produces world-renowned acupuncture needles trusted by professionals of traditional and Western practices. Seirin’s B-Type needles come with colour-coded handles and without guide tubes.
These needles have polypropylene handles that are exceptionally lightweight, firm to manipulate and colour-coded depending on size. This enables you to see exactly which needles you’re using and which you need.
Easy to place
Thanks to a micro-fine silicone coating, these needles slide into place easily. The silicone reduces discomfort to your patient and makes it simple for you to get the positioning exactly right. These needles come without a guide tube but if you’re looking for that extra help, check out the Seirin J-Type needles