Efficiency of stimulation
- Crest power of 100 W905 nm Laser
- Crest power of 100 W
- Pulses of approximately 100 ns
- Constant energy 5 J/min through a super-pulsed emission mode
- Special auriculotherapy ERP nozzle
- Analgesic (E and G frequencies) : reduces pain transmission to the central nervous system and improves local trophicity.
- Regeneration (A, B and F frequencies) : accelerates tissue reconstruction, restores cell functions and accelerates the healing and regeneration, process both superficially and deep.
- Relaxation (C, D and G frequencies) : facilitates release of tensions and muscle contractures.
- Nogier frequency** scanning (A to G frequencies): stimulation of pathological areas regardless of the origin of these.
- Individual frequency selection : Each of the 7 Nogier frequencies** can be selected individually to act on a specific physiological function.