The Infrared therapeutic lamp features a plate coated with a proprietary mineral formulation consisting of 33 elements. When activated by a built-in electric heating element, this mineral plate emits a special band of electro-magnetic waves ranging from 2 to 22 microns in wavelength and 25 mw/sq. mm in intensity.
Easy to use, the Infrared therapeutic lamp requires no gel, no electro-stim and may be used through clothing or directly on the skin. It is effective when deep heating of body tissue is desired.
Beneficial effects include decreased joint stiffness, increased vasodilation, muscle spasm relief and reduced pain from ligamentous sprains and strains. It works by increasing the local circulation of the blood, lymph and the activity of the nervous system
- The Infrared therapeutic lamp built in with a mechanical or digital timer to allow user in selecting treatment time as decided.
- Mechanical timer is easy to operate by simply turn it clockwise to adjust the operation time.
- Digital timer has accumulative timing function to check up the accumulated working time to remind user to change new mineral coated plate, installed in the TDP headlamp.
- An open metal mesh type safety shield to protect and prevent accidental contact with the heating plate.
- With extension arm provides a wide range of lifting and extension distance of supporter and stability of headlamp in position.
- Five-leg with double caster base for higher stability to reduce the tip-over hazard.