ORCA Advanced Copper Handle Needle
£3.29 excl. VAT
- Strong and Reliable: Surgical stainless steel and sterilised with EO gas
- Chinese Copper Handle: Traditional copper handle with loop
- Individual Packaging: One needle per blister without a guide tube
- Choice of Sizes: Pick from five lengths
- Pack Size: Each box contains 100 needle
*** Some sizes are short dated. 0.25x25mm - Expiry: September 2024 - 20% Off 0.25x100mm - Expiry: December 2024 - 20% Off
ORCA specialises in acupuncture needles for Traditional Chinese Medicine and uses traditional materials and styles. These are copper-handled needles with a three-year shelf life and a top loop.
These needles can be used for moxibustion as well as electro-acupuncture and have high-quality copper handles. The top loop typical of Chinese-style needles allows for moxa to be securely placed on the needle.
Acupuncture is all about precision and these needles come in five different lengths, allowing you to choose the exact needle you need. Individually packaged, you can control the number of needles you need precisely, so there’s no risk of unnecessary contamination with unwanted needles.
A silicone coating offers even greater placement control and maximises comfort for the patient and feedback for the practitioner.