ORCA Natural Needles
£3.29 excl. VAT
- Strong and Reliable: Surgical stainless steel and sterilised with EO gas
- Hypo-Allergenic: Silicone-free for patients with sensitivities
- Chinese Copper Handle: Traditional copper handle with loop
- Individual Packaging: One needle per blister without a guide tube
- Choice of Sizes: Pick from five lengths
- Pack Size: Each box contains 100 needles ideal for professional practices
Specialists in needles for Traditional Chinese Medicine, ORCA produces high-quality needles for professional practitioners. These Natural Needles come with a copper handle but without a silicone coating.
Many modern acupuncture needles have a silicone coating which allows for easier insertion and ultimate patient comfort. However, some patients may have a sensitivity or an allergy to silicone and require needles without the coating. These needles are silicone-free, perfect for sensitive patients.
Traditional Chinese needles
These ORCA needles have a traditional copper handle with a top loop. This makes them fantastic for moxibustion, where moxa can be securely placed on the loop. They can also be used for electro-acupuncture, making them excellent for varied practices.